Dust Dominator is a liquid dust control agent primarily containing calcium chloride with an inhibitor. It is a non-hazardous substance that when applied to unpaved roads, holds and maintains road dust in a dampened state over long periods of time.Dust Dominator absorbs moisture from the air and resists evaporation even in what would be considered low humidity environments, to keep the dust under control.
It is Dust Dominator's ability to regulate moisture on road surfaces that is key to building roads that last.
KENERGY can provide application and technical assistance if needed
Benefits of Dust Dominator
- Long Lasting
- Does not run off in rainy or wet weather
- Extremely easy to apply
- Stays effective in extremely dry weather
- Applicable to any soil type
Dust Dominator Uses
- Secondary roads
- Municipal Roads
- Haul Raods
- Logging Roads
- Construction Sites
- Parking Lots
- Staging and Operation Areas
- Runways and Helipads
How does liquid dust control lower my costs?
- It reduces the need for blading, watering, and gravel replacement
- Reduces vehicle maintenance costs by lowering the levels of dust that clogs filters, bearings, and machinery
- Provides a smooth, firm driving surface which increases productivity, decreases fuel consumption, and saves time
- Prevents costly soil erosion caused by destructive wind conditions
- Reduces the cost of cleaning vehicles, equipment, property, vegetation, and living sites
- Reduces replacement expenses of windshields by controlling gravel spray in business yard locations
How does it improve safety?
- Improves visibility, reducing the chance of accidents
- Reduces chance of injury from flying stones and loose gravel around work site